Before you select a natural gas supplier with Michigan Gas Choice, you should get answers to the following questions:
- Are you registered with the Michigan Public Service Commission to participate in the Gas Choice program?
- How much do you charge for natural gas per Ccf (100 Cubic Feet, the volume unit in which natural gas is sold)?
- Does the gas price include all fees?
- What is the comparable price that MGU is currently charging?
- Will your price change during the contract period? How often?
- What are the terms and length of the contract?
- Is there a penalty or fee if I cancel the contract early?
- What happens when my contract expires?